Villa Rivabella is situated in the quiet and peaceful lake town called Laglio on the western coast of Lake Como. The wonderful views and atmosphere of this place inspired famous actor George Clooney to buy a villa of his own and make it his summer residence.
The territory of the villa Rivabella is a multi-level garden with various types of trees that create privacy and protect from the sun on the hot summer days.
At the entrance, there is spacious parking just some steps away from the elevator.
Going down the stairs, you find a panoramic pool area with sunbeds and a patio and sauna with bathroom and shower. This area is always sunny during the day. Continue walking down the stone stairs of the garden and you will arrive at a panoramic garden with a solarium directly at the lake with a private pier. Water sports lovers can easily access the lake for swimming, paddling, and kayaking.
The villa is divided into 4 levels internally connected with a modern elevator:
- The ground floor is an open space divided into a kitchen and dining area, and a living room area with sofas overlooking the lake and the green.
- On the first floor there are three bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms. The master bedroom has a private bathroom with a bathtub and a shower, as well as a study and a direct exit to the pool area.
- On the attic floor, you will find a double bedroom, a bedroom with two single beds (plus one extra), and a shared bathroom with a shower.
- On the garden level floor, there is a studio apartment with a small kitchen and laundry which may be perfect for a nanny or other personnel.
All the rooms and spaces of the villa were cleverly designed to allow the guests to enjoy a breathtaking lake view from the large panoramic windows and balconies.
This modern residence will be a perfect solution for those who are searching for a peaceful and charming place to fully enjoy this magical lake with all comforts and privacy!
SERVICES AND ACCESSORIES
- Swimming pool
- Pets allowed*
- Air conditioning
- Tv sat
- Washing machine
- Dish washer
- Outdoor shower
- Deposit box
Laglio - Como Lake - Italy
Villa Rivabella is located in Laglio, on Lake Como, in the Italian region of Lombardy. The town has, during the last fifteen years, become worldwide famous because Hollywood actor George Clooney purchased there Villa Oleandra, a luxurious villa which once was owned by the Heinz family, as a hideaway in which to spend substantial parts of the year.
Laglio is located on the western shore of the south-western branch of Lake Como, 9 miles away from the city of Como. It is a very small town, perfect for those looking to spend their holidays in Italy in total privacy, absolute comfort and complete tranquillity.
Laglio features several places of interests, but what makes it especially appreciated is not only its breathtaking panorama on Lake Como, but also the so-called “Bear Hole” cave, located on the slopes of Mount Colmegnone above the hamlet of Torriggia. The cave, that can be visited upon request at the commune offices, was home of the bones of Ursus spelaeus and is made up of various rooms with partly unexplored underground lakes, and is rich in spring water.
- Milan Malpensa Internationsl Airport: 50 Km
- Cernobbio: 3 Km; Como: 10 Km; Lugano: 25 Km; Milan 50 Km
- Directly on the lake
|Starting from||€ 13,500|
Weekly rentals only
*Prices are exclusive of VAT