Near Ostuni, in the heart of Puglia, Villa "MEDITERRANEA" is the perfect choice for lovers of relaxation and the sea, who are looking for extraordinary natural scenery, great food, peace and quiet to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of the world.
Arranged on one floor, this villa is a perfect example of Italian residential architecture, in Mediterranean style, with elegant wooden furnishings, made by local craftsmen, making it a delightful country-chic retreat. The interiors of this recently renovated villa feature: air conditioning, wi-fi and heated floors and include:
- eat-in kitchen equipped with the best appliances
- living room with pool view and LCD TV
- four double bedrooms, two of which are doubles with private bathroom and two doubles with shared bathroom.
The bedrooms all have air conditioning, an LCD TV. They are divided into:
- DOUBLE QUEEN ROOM n1 : very bright room with queen size bed, which can be accessed from the outside with en suite bathroom (with shower) that acts as a passage between the room and the rest of the house, for this the bathroom has two doors.
- DOUBLE QUEEN ROOM n2: room with heated floor, queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and barrel-vaulted ceiling. This room has no outside access.
- DOUBLE QUEEN ROOM n3: this room has a double bed and heated floor and has external access directly to the pool. The bathroom with shower is outside the room.
- TWIN REGULAR ROOM n4: this room has two single beds that can be joined together to form a king bed. The room has no access to the outside and the bathroom with shower is shared.
Outside, the spectacular garden triumphs, with magnificent olive and almond trees surrounding the swimming pool. There is also a gazebo by the pool with a dining table, a built-in kitchenette and a wood-burning oven, a columned veranda with sofas, ideal for relaxing summer evenings and a rooftop solarium. The pool area is equipped with wi-fi service.
The villa is equipped with solar panels and private parking.
SERVICES AND ACCESSORIES
- Swimming pool
- Pets allowed*
- Air conditioning
- Tv sat
- Outdoor kitchen
Ostuni - Puglia - Italy
Villa MEDITERRANEA enjoys an exceptional location, thanks to which it is possible to reach some of the most beautiful beaches in the whole of Apulia, but above all, it is close to the wonderful Ostuni.
Also known as the "white city" because of its characteristic historical centre, which in the past was entirely painted with white lime, Ostuni is one of the most evocative and famous places not only in Apulia but in the whole of Italy.
Rising on top of a hill, overlooking a vast sea of olive trees, Ostuni is a labyrinth of alleyways, staircases, arches and pretty gardens. A town for explorers and for those who simply like to stroll through the magic of this Italian city.
- Brindisi: 42 Km
- Ostuni: 5 Km
- 11 km from the sea
*Prices are exclusive of VAT