- You didn’t find the answer you were looking for? Contact us immediately: we are glad to help.
- What does staying in a villa mean? Is it like staying at the hotel?
No, it isn’t. The service is completely different, the atmosphere is especially warm and welcoming: every house has its history and its own personality.
- Are your villas also available for special events and weddings?
It depends. Just contact us for more specific information. If, anyway, you have already booked your villa, you can organize special events during the week of your stay.
- After I booked the villa, can you help me arrange transportations, boats, chefs?
Of course. We will be happy to help you any way we can.
- Are rentals only intended from Saturday to Saturday?
Usually they are, yes, especially during the high seasons. Anyway, just contact us and we will do our best to meet your specific needs.
- Can I verify the availability of a villa directly on your website?
Sadly, you can’t. But you can contact us at any time: we will be glad to verify for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
- What is a security deposit and how to I pay for it?
The security deposit varies from villa to villa and is usually collected in cash. In a few, particular cases it is paid by credit card. The security deposit will have to be paid to the accommodation owners or to the person specifically authorized by the owners, while checking in. The deposit will be returned to the guests during the check-out, after the verification of the proper delivery of the property.
- Can I pay by credit card?
No. In order to accept your reservation of one of our villas, we only accept bank transfers.